Friday, February 12, 2010

Naughty Chef

It seemed that I had lots of free time two weeks ago since I managed to had lunch with another girlfriends. They suggested to had a bite at a small Viet joint at Wynard Station that they normally go for lunch.

I've actually passed this spot so many times at lunch time but never stepped my foot there. It always seemed to be busy so why not I give it a try eh?

The place was actually bigger than I thought. They had a seperate room for ordering/paying and the next room just for the dining room.

My friends ordered same dish, their usual - the beef pho..


And I felt like some lemongrass chicken with tomato rice.


To be honest, I can't really see myself going back to the place. Maybe I ate too much Viet food in Cabra so I found Viet food in City was not original or pretty much just ordinary. The lemongrass tasted like they've been using an instant sauce and the tomato rice was quite blend. But hey my friends seemed to enjoy their lunch so as always food is just about personal pereference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment