Sunday, December 27, 2009

Umami

Okay this will be the quickest post ever (as quick as our visit there), but I'm pretty sure the pictures speak for themselves..

This place was sometimes overseen by people due to its location, but I remember we had take away bento from this place a while ago, it was pretty good and the portion was generous but we never tried to dine in there hence as usual we got our Wednesday night to eat out here.

I wasn't too hungry so I 'only' ordered the salmon salad (I know it sounds crazy but that lettuce were actually quite filling!) I don't eat avocados so I tried to swap it with tofu but too bad it didn't work hence Moco was happily eating it and I was happily stealing his tempura, that's fair enough hehe




$16.50 salmon bento box special

No comments:

Post a Comment